Staying and travelling in Kingston is like being in any other city and a general sense of your surrounding is needed. Normal safety precautions should be undertaken.
Here are a few tips:
· Safeguard your room key at all times
· Be sure that sliding glass doors and connecting room doors are locked.
· Use the “peep hole” on the door to identify persons who knock.
· Familiarize yourself with the fire safety information and procedures.
· Place your valuables in your room safe or safety deposit boxes.
· Do not leave valuables in your vehicle.
· When walking at night, stay in well-lit areas and walk in groups when possible.
Use these tips to travel safely in Kingston.
Important emergency numbers:
Crime Stop: 1-888-991-4000
Hurricane Update: 116